XTAR VC4 – FOUR BAY CHARGER
The Xtar VC4 battery charger has four independent charging bays and is suitable for charging NiMH and lithium-ion batteries.
The Xtar VC4 is suitable for charging the following batteries;
10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650 lithium-ion type batteries.
AAAA, AAA, AA, A, C and D cell batteries.
Three-modes ( TC.CC.CV ) charging system
Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
0 V activation function to revive over-discharged batteries
Batteries can be left in the charger over night
Cuts off when charging is complete
Backlit LCD with energy saving feature
Independent charging bays
Soft start charging
Operating temperature: 0-40 â„ƒ
Input Voltage: 5 V dc 2.1 A
Dimensions: 149 x 115 x 35 (mm)
Weight: 210 grams
Lithium-ion Charging Specifications
0.5 A CC Current: 500 Â±50 mA
1.0 A CC Current: 1000 Â±80 mA
Cut-off Voltage: 4.2 Â±0.05 V
NiMH Charging Specifications
0.5 A Pulse charging current: 500 Â±50 mA
1 A Pulse charging current: 1000 Â±80 mA
Cut-off voltage: 1.45 Â±0.1 V
Packaging and Contents
Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
VC4 four bay charger x 1
USB charge cable x 1
UK Wall Plug x1
Pull string pouch x 1
Instruction manual x 1
Warranty card x 1
1. Charge only rechargeable NiMH or 3.6/3.7 V lithium-ion batteries.
2. Charging any other types of batteries may cause them to leak rupture or explode.
3. Do not disassemble or modify any part of the charger or use as a power source.
4. Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning.
5. This charger should not be used by persons without adequate training or knowledge.