XTAR ANT MC1 – SINGLE BAY CHARGER
The Xtar ANT MC1 is a lithium-ion battery charger with a single charging bay that has a charging current of 0.5 A.
The Xtar ANT MC1 is suitable for charging the following Lithium-ion / IMR / INR / ICR batteries;
10440, 14500, 14650, 16340, 17335, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 25500, 26650 lithium-ion type batteries.
Reverse-polarity and short circuit protection circuit
Three-stage charging and 0V battery activation
Micro USB port to supply power for the charger
Adopts IC temperature monitor to avoid over heat
Small charge current when start to charge
Compact size portable
Low heat design
INPUT 5.0V DC/500mA
Constant current output 500Â±50mA
Termination Voltage 4.20Â±0.05V
Termination Current <40mA
Packaging and Contents
Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
Xtar MC1 Charger x 1
USB charge cable x 1
Instruction manual x 1
Warranty card x 1
1. Charge only rechargeable 3.6/3.7 V lithium-ion batteries.
2. Charging any other types of batteries may cause them to leak rupture or explode.
3. Do not disassemble or modify any part of the charger or use as a power source.
4. Always unplug the charger from outlet before attempting maintenance or cleaning.
5. This charger should not be used by persons without adequate training or knowledge.