Samsung 25 r 18650
Samsung 25 r 18650 are great batteries! If you’re not vaping under .2, the 25R’s actually get slightly longer battery life than the VTC5. They’re also very cheap, so I’d have to firmly place them overall as right behind the VTC5.
Our experience so far has been that this battery significantly outlasts the high current drain king of the hill Sony 18650VTC5 when used at the current levels (5 amps and below) that most VV/VW mods are limited to. If your VV/VW device (other than a DNA-20/30) can use flat top 18650s (Provari’s cannot), then this is the battery you need !
- Flat Top
- Nominal capacity: 2500 mah
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20 amps (at 25 degrees C)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don’t discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms